- Certification: CE,ISO9001,TUV,UL,BV,ETC.
- Use: Surface preparation
- Port: QINGDAO/TIANJIN/SHANGHAI
Walk-behind & Self-propelled
New improvements make the QINGGONG QGLM-200 easier to operate and handle. This economical, self-propelled 200mm shot blasting system now features drive controls on the steering handle. An adjust system for the control cage is another new feature that is operator friendly. Laser-cut components and utilization of improved manufacturing technologies along with a powder-coat finish helps assure quality construction and long life.
A vacuum hose retainer and slide-out shot screen/tray with an integrated grip handle are further enhancements, as well as an improved yoke attachment for the front steering arm and self-propelled motor. When attached to the DC-1330 dust collector, the QGLM-200 operates virtually dust-free.
The QGLM-200’s self-propelled operation improves productivity and promotes a more even and consistent blast pattern and surface profile. It consumes abrasive at less than 9 lb. per hr. and strips, cleans and profiles in one easy step to prepare concrete surfaces prior to application of coatings or overlays. Ideal for industrial floors, warehouses, commercial or residential garage floors, this shot blaster can prepare up to 450 to 600 sq. ft. per hour. The QGLM-200 is also perfect as a complementary unit for larger shot blasters.
Features & Benefits
- Drive controls on adjustable steering arm – finger-tip control to operate
- Aadjust system for fine-tuning the control cage
- Vacuum hose containment bracket facilitates hose management
- Grip handle integrated into shot screen tray
- Dust port now designed into shot hopper lid
- Labor and time-saving shot blasting process strips, cleans and profiles in one step − cost effective and friendly to the environment
- Operates virtually dust-free when connected to DC-1330 dust collector
- Great for decorative concrete applications when preparing for overlays and coatings
|Blasting Width||8 in. (203mm)|
|Travel Speed||Up to 75 ft/min. (23m/min.)|
|Production Capacity†||Up to 600 sq.ft/hr on concrete (50 m2/hr)|
|Blast Motor||7.5 kw|
|Voltage||Tailored according to end user’ power supply|
|Dust Hose Connection||150mm|
|Dimensions||L 51 in. x W 16 in. x H 47 in. (1295mm x 406mm x 1193mm)|
|Weight||Net 275 lbs (125kg)|
Animations and Video
If you have any suggestions or opinions about our products,please leave a message,and we will immediately answer your questions. Thanks for your support.